Trails are groomed and ready for you!
Thanks to our tireless groomers, we have made the most of the recent snowfall are are happy to announce
the lodge is open, the soup is on, and our 45 km trail network of skate, classic, and snowshoe trails is ready and waiting for you!
The 100 Mile Nordics board is thankful for the support of our members, donors, and season pass holders in 2023/24.
For the latest information and updates on trail conditions please visit our Facebook page.
The 100 Mile Nordic Ski Society offers
healthy, affordable outdoor recreation
at the 99 Cross Country Ski Trails.
Minutes From 100 Mile House!
- Lodge open daily from 9am-4pm during ski season
- 45km of groomed Nordic ski trails (classic and skate) plus Snowshoe trails
- Night skiing until 10pm on 5 km of lit night ski trails
- An Adventure Trail for young skiers to explore and enjoy
- Two warming huts on our trails to visit and explore
- Read about us on Trip Advisor
- We welcome new volunteers. We have lots of interesting roles available including youth coaches. No experience necessary. Course and certification costs are covered for successful recruits. It’s a fun way to gain useful coaching skills applicable to many sports beyond Nordic skiing. If you are interested in helping out, contact us.
Cross County Skiing BC
Nordic Skiing & Skate Skiing Paradise
We offer an affordable place to explore this winter. Our Nordic ski club has been hosting skiers for over 25 years and our trails are great for newbies and experts alike. The trail network has loops and cabins to explore. Your entire family can use our facility to Nordic ski or snowshoe for under $45 a day. Our community is home to dozens of affordable hotels and nearby resorts. If you are planning a stay-cation this holiday season in British Columbia, consider a tour of the Cariboo Corridor’s trio of Nordic skiing hotspots (100 Mile House, Williams Lake, and Quesnel).
If you are looking for tourism info on Nordic skiing and other winter activities in the Cariboo and Chilcotin, go to Explore Cariboo.
Cross Country Ski Clubs
We make a great stop on a multi day Nordic ski trip!
View Covid 19 Protocols