Cross Country Skiing
Please call (250) 395-2104 or check our Facebook page for regular updates.
View Covid 19 Protocols
Cross Country, Nordic Ski, Snowshoe Passes
Our Nordic ski club offers some of the most affordable recreation in the region.
Sign up for your season’s pass today
Minutes From 100 Mile House
- Lodge open daily from 9am-4pm
- 45km of groomed Nordic ski trails (classic and skate) plus Snowshoe trails
- Night skiing until 10pm on 5 km of lit night ski trails
- An Adventure Trail for young skiers to explore and enjoy
- Two warming huts on our trails to visit and explore
- Read about us on Trip Advisor
- We welcome new volunteers. We have lots of interesting roles available including youth coaches. No experience necessary. Course and certification costs are covered for successful recruits. It’s a fun way to gain useful coaching skills applicable to many sports beyond Nordic skiing. If you are interested in helping out, contact us.
Cross County Skiing BC
Nordic Skiing & Skate Skiing Paradise
We offer an affordable place to explore this winter. Our Nordic ski club has been hosting skiers for over 25 years and our trails are great for newbies and experts alike. The trail network has loops and cabins to explore. Your entire family can use our facility to nordic ski or snowshoe for under $35 a day. Our community is home to dozens of affordable hotels and nearby resorts. If you are planning a stay-cation this holiday season in British Columbia, consider the Cariboo. You’ll discover a unique winter wonderland where the people and places are warm, even if its -22 outside. If you are looking for tourism info for our region, go to Explore Cariboo.
Cross Country Ski Clubs
We make a great stop on a multi day Nordic ski trip!
1.5 hours from Wells Grey. 55 Minutes from Williams Lake. 2 Hours from Kamloops